For all the Greece fans out there, I just found this amazing deal on Sunweb: You get to spend 7 days in Greece on the beautiful island of Crete and pay only 2249 kr, the nights at a 4* hotel, all inclusive board as well as flights and transfers already included in this price!
The hotel you will be staying at is the Gouves Waterpark Holiday Resort. It is about 10 walking minutes away from the beach and offers an amazing pool area with various water slides! Relax and enjoy the all inclusive board. 🙂 On TripAdvisor, the hotel received good reviews and was given a 4 out of 5 rating from 1.344 different reviews.
Curious about what you can do on the island? Take a look at the Knossos Palace, visit the Cretaquarium and Koules Fortress.
You can find available dates deom June – October. The cheapest date is in June. You fly from Billund or Copenhagen with SAS to Heraklion, checked as well as hand luggage is already included in the price.
Crete at 4* all inclusive hotel
- Departing Airports: Billund, Copenhagen
- 01.06 – 08.06 from Billund
- 02.06 – 09.06 from Copenhagen + 90 kr
- 05.06 – 12.06 from Billund + 370 kr
- more at an additional cost
- Hotel: Gouves Waterpark Holiday Resort, 4*
- Board: All inclusive
- Location: Crete, Greece
- Travel Duration: 7 days
- Transfer: included
- Airline: Air Mediterranean
- Luggage: 20 kg checked luggage + hand luggage
- Price per Person: 2249 kr