Enjoy 7 nights of all-inclusive at the 4* Blue Bay Resort & Spa hotel. The hotel is on the northern coast of Crete in Agia Pelagia, just 10 minutes walking-distance to the beach. The hotel has a basketball court, a gym, a big pool area, air conditioning and a bar where you can try traditional Greek drinks like Rezina (white wine) or Ouzo! Of course free WIFI is available throughout the entire facility. The all-inclusive board provides you breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and tasty cocktails at the bar. The 4* hotel has received good reviews on Booking.com and has been awarded with a 8.3 out of 10 rating from 61 different reviews.
Crete is known to have the most beautiful beaches and water quality in Greece. You can relax at the beach, go hiking or just enjoy the all-inclusive board at the hotel!
The flights are with Aegean Airlines from Billund or Copenhagen directly to the island of Crete. There are various dates available in May 2018. That’s the month with the cheapest prices, but you can find other dates (May – October 2018) by using Sunweb.
All-inclusive Crete island in 4* Spa Resort
- Departing Airports: Billund, Copenhagen
- Timeframe: May – Ocotber 2018
- 18.05 -25.05 from Billund
- 25.05 – 01.06 from Billund
- 29.05 – 05.06 from Copenhagen, Billund
- 05.10 – 12.10 from Billund, Copenhagen
- more at additional cost
- Hotel: Blue Bay Resort & Spa Hotel, 4*
- Board: All-inclusive
- Location: Agia Pelagia, Crete
- Travel Duration: 7 days, more at an additional cost
- Transfer: included
- Airline: Aegean Airlines
- Luggage: hand luggage, checked luggage at an additional cost
- Price per Person: 2.999 kr