What a cool winter deal from Travelbird: You get to spend 5 days in Finland in a stylish glass villa with half board, the flights and transfers, a snowmobile ride, husky sledding and more from only 11159 kr!
Your villa is a part of the Iisakki Village and has huge window-walls and a tremendous window as the ceiling, so you get to enjoy the amazing view of the snowy nature around you! The villa offers a comfortable double bed, a kitchen and bathroom. You are located near the Rukajävari Lake where you can visit an open air cinema. The Village offers you a snowmobile basic course, a Northern Lights sighting and Husky sledding! Also, you get to experience the Finnish sauna 🙂 On TripAdvisor, the Iisakki Village received great reviews and was given a 4 out of 5 rating.
How about some skiing? Also, visit the Oulanka National Park, the Ristikallio and the Juhannuskallio 🙂
5 days in Finland in glass villa with half board
- Departing Airports: Copenhagen, Hamburg
- Timeframe: February – April 2018
- Hotel: Iisakki Village
- Board: Half board
- Location: Ruka, Finland
- Travel Duration: 5 days (4 nights)
- Transfer: included
- Extras: basic course for snowmobile, Northern Lights sighting, Husky sledding, Finnish sauna
- Airline: Finnair
- Luggage: 23 kg checked luggage + 10 kg hand luggage
- Price per Person: from 11159 kr