How does a beer in Dublin sound? 🙂 We just put together a great deal for you guys. For only 389 kr you can take a 3-day trip to Dublin, Ireland, with hotel, breakfast and flights included 🙂 This is possible through a separate booking of flights and hotel.
You’ll be staying 2 nights at the Kinlay House. The hostel is located directly in the heart of the city. Many sights (as well as pubs 😉 ) are just a few minutes away on foot. Complimentary WiFi is available throughout the facility. Each morning you get to wake up to a tasty breakfast 🙂 The Kinlay House has received nice reviews on Booking.com and has been awarded with a good 8 out of 10 total rating from 2.785 different reviews.
The flights are with Ryanair from Copenhagen directly to Dublin. Included in the price are 10 kg of hand luggage. Checked luggage is available at an additional cost.
There are a few different dates available from March to May, like we’ve listed below. Click through the links and see if you can fit something that goes with your schedule 🙂 You can find additional hotels in Dublin by using Booking.
Example Dates (clickable)
- 20.03 – 22.03 Hotel | Flight (1.035 kr)
- 09.04 – 11.04 Hotel | Flight (714 kr)
- 10.04 – 12.04 Hotel | Flight (655 kr)
- 24.04 – 26.04 Hotel | Flight (389 kr)
- 15.05 – 17.05 Hotel | Flight (456 kr)
- and many more
3-day city-break in Dublin
- Departing Airports: Copenhagen
- Timeframe: March – May
- Hotel: Kinlay House
- Board: Breakfast
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Travel Duration: 3 days (2 nights)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Luggage: 10 kg hand luggage, checked luggage at an additional cost
- Price per Person: 389 kr
- Hotel: 208 kr
- Flight: 181 kr