I just found another great low-budget deal for you guys 🙂 For only 563 DKK (assuming a trip with 4 persons) you can take a trip to Calabria in southern Italy, with a 4* hotel and flights included. For a trip with 2 persons you’ll only pay 888 kr 🙂 This is possible through a separate booking of flights and hotel.
You’ll be staying 7 nights at the 4* Le Saline Resort. The resort is located directly on the beach in Montebello Ionico. There’s a big pool with a great view of the sea 🙂 Free WiFi is available throughout the facility. The hotel has received great reviews on TripAdvisor and has been awarded a 4 out of 5 total rating from 46 different reviews.
The flights are with Ryanair from Hamburg directly to Lamezia Terme in Calabrien. Included in the price is one piece of hand luggage (10 kg). Checked luggage is available for an additional cost. Flights from Denmark to Lamezia Terme currently cost over 2000 kr, so it’s definitely worth it to make the trip down to Hamburg 🙂
There are dates available from March – July, like we’ve listed below. Go ahead and click through the links until you find a date that works with your schedule 🙂 You can find additional hotels in Calabrien by using Trivago.
If you’re looking for a rental car in Italy, we recommend Skyscanner for the best deals.
Example Dates (clickable)
- 28.03 – 04.04 Hotel | Flight (563 kr)
- 01.04 – 08.04 Hotel | Flight (673 kr)
- 13.05 – 20.05 Hotel | Flight (1394 kr)
- 06.06 – 13.06 Hotel | Flight (1811 kr)
- 20.06 – 27.06 Hotel | Flight (1759 kr)
- 11.07 – 18.07 Hotel | Flight (2198 kr)
- and many more available
Spring-sun in southern Italy
- Departing Airports: Hamburg
- Timeframe: April – June
- Hotel: La Saline Resort, 4*
- Location: Montebello Ionico, Calabrien
- Travel Duration: 8 days (7 nights)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Luggage: 10 kg hand luggage, checked luggage for an additional cost
- Price per Person: 563 DKK with 4 persons (888 kr for 2 persons)
- Hotel: 325 kr
- Flight: 238 kr