The spanish capital awaits you for a weekend city break, guys! For only 586 DKK you can take a 3-day city break to Madrid, with hotel and flights included. This is possible through a seperate booking of flights and hotel.
Your accomodation, the San Bernardo Rooms, is located in the heart of the city. You can reach the famous spots as well as great restaurants, bars and cafés within walking-distance. On Booking.com your hotel has received great reviews and has been awarded with a 8.5 out of 10 total rating from 767 different reviews. Free WiFi is available for you.
While in Madrid you have to visit the Reina Sofia Art Museum and explore the Jardin del Campo del mao garden. Take a drink at the cocktail bar Cock and enjoy the beautiful view over Madrid at the Tartan Roof restaurant.
There are various dates available from December 2017 – February 2018, which are on the weekends. Check out the dates I listed below and see if something fits your schedule. The flights will be with Ryanair from Copenhagen to Madrid, 10 kg hand luggage are already included in the price. You can add checked luggage to your booking at an additional cost.
Watch out: When you click on the flight link from a smartphone, the total price for 2 persons will be displayed.
Example Dates (clickable)
- 15.12 – 17.12 Hotel | Flight (742 kr)
- 12.01 – 14.01 Hotel | Flight (710 kr)
- 19.01 – 21.01 Hotel | Flight (705 kr)
- 26.01 – 28.01 Hotel | Flight (586 kr)
- 02.02 – 04.02 Hotel | Flight (616 kr)
- 23.02 – 25.02 Hotel | Flight (690 kr)
- and many more
3 days weekend trip to Madrid
- Departing Airports: Copenhagen
- Timeframe: December 2017 – February 2018
- Hotel: San Bernardo Rooms
- Location: Madrid, Spain
- Travel Duration: 3 days
- Airline: Ryanair
- Luggage: 10 kg hand luggage, checked luggage at an additional cost
- Price per Person: 586 DKK
- Hotel: 298 DKK
- Flight: 288 DKK